Address: Berlin , Germany
Mobile: (+49) 017634545025
- 2015 : Graduation from Department of Music Technology and Acoustics Engineering, School of Applied Sciences (Rethymnon), Technological & Educational Institute of Crete graduate, with the grade of 7.3 "very good" [http://www.teicrete.gr/mta/en/].
My studies included the following scientific and technological fields: a) application of modern technologies to the recording, analysis, composition, production and management of audio and music information , b) the science and technology of acoustics and c) In depth Audio and Music Programming and DSP.
I completed my dissertation on a topic of my choice in order to specialize and get experience in the field of sound design for video games and interactive applications. I aimed at an in-depth study and better knowledge of programs like Αudio Pipeline, more specifically Wwise. The exact subject of my dissertation was: ‘’Sound Design and Music Composition for Limbo Video Game‘’.
- • Composer and musician. I play the piano, synthesizers and guitar.
- • Great music Production, Mixing and Mastering skills of all kinds of up to date music genres.
- • Great computer skills, absolutely able to work both in Windows and Mac environments.
- • High level of English and English terminology of the field.